Friday 7 June 2013

Before starting the Journey..

I am in the profession of teaching for more than 10 years. When I started teaching I had not in mind to make it as my career. But some circumstances and family conditions forced me to take tuition as a part time job to solve the financial problems apart from my regular study. Gradually I felt a great pleasure and honor to be a part of the success of many students and aspirants preparing for engineering and medical entrance exams. And now it is my passion to guide the students to utilize their caliber and potential in positive direction.

I strongly believe that by following some basic methods and techniques a person can achieve the impossible targets. The only requirement is to be focused,planned and disciplined throughout the journey.


I want to tell all the aspirants and students, who want to make their career in engineering and medical profession, that the preparation of the entrance exams is like a marathon race, not a 100 meter race, You should be 100% confident about your target. Don't come here by looking only the fate of the competition. You also evaluate your interest in science subjects and for these professions. If you have deep interest in the subjects, minimum basic skills and ability to work hard for a long duration, this is the right direction for you to explore your potential.

With a lot of positive energy and guidance,

Yours,

Arun Sharma,
Chemistry Faculty and a Motivator

2 comments:

  1. Hello sir
    This is Bishal Praharaj from the 12th class weekend batch of fiitjee. Just joined the blog and created and account. Will check regularly for new questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry i mistyped *created an account*

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.